Wedding Photography Disclaimer 2013
While the photographer will make every effort to obtain the best possible photographs,
no guarantee is made about the quality of the photos obtained due to circumstances out of our control.
The photographer is not responsible for the following:
1. The weather or weather related circumstances.
2. Change of venue due to weather.
3. Change of venue due to a poorly lit or unattractive location.
4.Knowing the layout or how to operate equipment including how to turn on lights at the venue.
5. Whether individuals stand up straight or are willing to work with the photographer.
individuals attitudes during the photography.
6. Every individuals eyes being open in every photograph.
7.The photos obtained photographing the reception in a poorly lit venue.
8. Being rushed due to a late start in photographing because wedding party was not
ready at the arranged time.
9. Being in two places at once.
10. Corralling with individuals who make it their mission to snap constantly with their cameras
interrupting the work that is being done.
11. Run past the allotted time that starts when we arrive.
12. To get every conceivable picture in every possible way -- every effort will be given
to get every photo that you request but sometimes a photo doesn't get taken or is impossible.
13. The hair and makeup of the bride.
14. Background clutter, writing, garbage, etc. that might appear in the photos -- again reasonable effort
will be made but photographer is not liable.
15. Photographic equipment failure. Although the best cameras and equipment are used, failure is never
ruled out completely. Cameras are serviced as needed by Canon Professional Service (CPS).
NO RETOUCHING IS INCLUDED -- ANY PHOTO SHOP OR LIGHT ROOM WORK DONE IS
BY BIGGS PHOTOGRAPHY'S CHOICE OR CONTRACTED SEPARATELY AT AN
THERE ARE NO REFUNDS IF SERVICE AND PACKAGE ARE DELIVERED